Thursday, December 13, 2007

tagged

i'm assuming that yq is tagging me. so let's just play along anyway. ;) (here's her blog entry abt it)

Rules of the game: Each player of this game starts off with ten weird things or habits or little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged must write in a blog of their own ten weird things or habits or little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end, you must choose six people to be tagged and list their names. No tagbacks.

1. i used to have a talking parrot. i was really young and all i can remember is that it can say hello. xP

2. i used to follow my grandma for taichi lessons in the morning.

3. i'm a classical pianist. was.

4. i love attending symphonic concerts.

5. i used to bully someone who's twice my height and 5 times my size. but now we're friends. ;)

6. my 1st bike accident was on the second day after getting my license. i skidded while cornering.

7. my secod bike accident was on my way to donate blood. of which it was donated to the roads instead.

8. my toilet read is the new paper.

9. i'm not a boxer guy.

10. my dog is gay.

i tag:

- my darling!
- k13
- daniel chye
- mei sin
- ting zen
- jin de


Subscribe to kennethjayden

No comments: